Sunday, December 20, 2009

What are some good recipes for tofu?

I would love to try tofu, but I don't know the first thing about cooking it! And my husband hates the idea of it (he's big on meat, sorry). But I'm curious to know what it's like.





Any good recipes or recommendations?What are some good recipes for tofu?
Go here for instructions and ideas for usage...Great site, simple and imformative..:





http://vegetariancuisine.suite101.com/ar鈥?/a>What are some good recipes for tofu?
Tofu can more or less be used as an alternative to any kind of meat in a recipe. Its takes a little time to get used to it, but its good for you! In my experience it just takes on the flavor of anything its cooked with. I use it in a salad with a vinaigrette dressing, its actually very good and adds texture to the salad. I have also used it as a substitute in a veggie stir frey instead of beef.
i just simply boil my tofu and top it off on veggies and brown rice. it might be boring for most but i like it. or you can just stir fry tofu and mix it in veggies
Tofu tacos aren't that bad :) For a total vegan meal shredded carrot can replace shredded cheese and still tastes good.

No comments:

Post a Comment