Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best tofu sandwich recipes?

i went to this vegan/vegitarian restaurant in milwaukee last summer and had the best tofu sandwich ever. i am looking for a bbq tofu sandwich that can satisfy my craving. also tips on preparing tofu would be helpful.Best tofu sandwich recipes?
I've never had that sandwich, but here's a recipe I came across online:





http://food.cookinglight.com/cooking/rec鈥?/a>





You might also want to check out some of the soy based products out there like Boca burgers.Best tofu sandwich recipes?
tofu is tasteless
buy some wheat bread and put a tofu in between two slices of the bread
Well, I don't know too much about how to prepare tofu, but I do know that it tastes good when it's fried. Why not try cooking the tofu in zesty sauce with mushrooms, tomatoes, bell peppers, and onions? It could taste good... who knows 'til you try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment